FunLoft: Reactive Concurrent Programming Language
It sounds like someone designed a programming language with the express intention of intriguing me:
FunLoft is an experimental language for concurrent programming, designed with the following objectives:
- make concurrent programming simpler by providing a framework with a clear and sound semantics.
- provide a safe language, in which, for example, data-races are impossible.
- control the use of resources (CPU and memory); for example, memory leaks cannot occur in FunLoft programs, which always react in finite time.
- have an efficient implementation which can deal with large numbers of concurrent components.
- benefit from the real parallelism offered by multicore machines.
... FunLoft is based on a programming model which is a variant of reactive programming